My new side exit exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
True dual factory setup to a Dynomax Ultra Flo X muffer (this is a dual in/out muffler with an X pipe inside)
Dual outs to the pass rear tire. Double wall stainless tips.
My exhaust knows how to work those bends!

It sounds really good...Not overly loud at all.. very mellow, smooth, very little drone, no pops.

I wanted something subtle and different...

You must be registered for see images

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no video? and it looks clean, are those wheels plasti dipped? or are they powder coated?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That's exactly how mine are. Except the miter cut is a little more extreme and they exit in front of the rear tire. But I love the double walls.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no video? and it looks clean, are those wheels plasti dipped? or are they powder coated?
I bought the wheels this way.. they are flat black. Rebel Racing wheels on ebay.

Nice tips. How are those Hankooks treating you?
Pretty good.. I've only put a few hundred miles on them but they ride nice.

Lets see the pics of the pipes.. did he use crush bent tubing?
I"m not sure what crush bent is, but there is no ripple in the bends.. some of the bends do 'dip' in but he did a great job routing both the pipes.

Tomcat71

Tomcat Fixer
Reaction score
Dipping in is crush best, not as good as mandrel, but its better than the ripple junk.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep it's crush... never heard of a shop doing mandrel on the spot... not around here anyway.. I'm happy with it's done. I'll post up some better pics with a real camera soon.