My new grand am DD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are doing it this way because we have limited tools and no welder plus dad only has a couple days off and I go back to school Monday. Going to a junk yard and cutting out a patch panel is sorta out of the deck at the moment (Iowa winter + not many scrap yards). Its not as much fixing up the car as it is spending time with dad and expanding my skill set a little. I hope I didnt come off as a ******/smartmouth kid just trying to explain myself.

no you didn't come off that way, man :handshake: It's all good and spending time with dad is always a good thing. Cherish those moments and make the most of them :)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I can see your point but what's the point of trying your hand at bodywork and not even attempting to do it correctly? Anyone can slap bondo over an eye sore. You're not really learning anything that way and not improving on any skillset. Might as well just leave it at that point because it serves no real purpose.

The point is itll make the car look better