My new GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a 5.3 will be fine. i was lookin in your thread and saw you have your own lawn care company, i work for a lawncare company and all 4 of our trucks are ecsb chevys with 5.3s and they all pull a 16' tandem axle trailer with a 36" and a 52" mower and they pull great.
Excellent. I am 5.7 TBI 350 (which is a great pulling motor) and it pulls my 12ft with 48" and 36" really well for being a 15 year old 4x4 on 37's!

~MISFIT~

Reaction score
the tbis are some of the best runnin and most reliable engines on the road. i got the tbi in my truck and i towed my buddys hijet for 8 hours round trip in 100* temps this summer for mud fest and my truck took it like a champ. it also had a brand new clutch the omnth before i got it. guy had papers for the work done. and those who dont know what a hijet is....

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

trailer and hijet weighed about 2500 lbs

sorry for the thread hijack

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cranked the bars up a little to level it out. Then i cleaned the frame and wheel wells and painted them glass black.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you going to do anything with the corners? tinted tails look good. not a fan of the orange corners but thats me. maybe some tint and it would look sick. like the color kinda close to mine

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys, yes i am going to do something with the corners. I am going to do the whole front at once, which will be here in a few weeks. Im going to install a billet grille, clear corners, tyc headlights with hids, and clear running lights. Just figured why not do it all at once.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tinted the windows today.

Last edited: