My new GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Black truck looks just like mine now lol, blue looks real nice tho

showtime

Reaction score
Nice truck love that color...read the whole thread nice 70 you built, and i have to say you should get tow mirrors.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys, i appreciate it alot.

should be some stuff coming in the near future to the thread. Last night i ordered my jeep steering shaft, and interior leds. Tonight i ordered my corvette servo and shift improver for my trans, as it will be coming out soon to get rebuilt. Also ordered new front and rearend gears.

Stay tuned......

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
thanks guys, i appreciate it alot.

should be some stuff coming in the near future to the thread. Last night i ordered my jeep steering shaft, and interior leds. Tonight i ordered my corvette servo and shift improver for my trans, as it will be coming out soon to get rebuilt. Also ordered new front and rearend gears.

Stay tuned......

Sounds awesome! what ratio did you go with? man i love your truck! if only you had a valance on there!!

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
4.88 richmonds.

Man i used to love valances always had them on all 5 of the this body style truck i have had. I ripped this one off while getting a buddy unstuck from a mud pit and never got around to putting one on. I had always planned on it but honestly now that its lifted i like it better without it. to me the valance hides all the rcx skid plates and what not and give the visual appearance that the truck sits lower. I dont know maybe its just me.

Anyhow thanks for the compliments.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
went out and took a pic for the truck of the month so i figured i post it here also.

You must be registered for see images attach