My DD Greenie - 96 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
<---- Your new truck is only like 3 times better, dude! But maybe I'm just biased... yeah, I am... major league

LOL Greenie isn't new, I've had it for several years now, just finally started to do alittle work to it. This is my newest toy :evillol:

You must be registered for see images attach

Also flipped the upper ball joints back on top on Greenie this morning and got everything half *** lined up. Camber looks much better now and it's actually drivable LOL.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
The new wheels and tread I decided to go with

You must be registered for see images attach

Very happy with the overall look and fit, pics doesn't do it justice

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Wish I made decent money.

Takes time and patience bro. Which like me, I get paid good because of the hours I work and the stress involved. I work at a paper mill, I'm a paper machine operator. I work 7 day shifts, yes 7 days straight until I get an off day. And it's shift work. One week is nights, the next is evenings, the next is days. And only off 1 weekend a month. The money is good but the amount of stress and crazy hours is something else, prolly the cause of my divorce. I remember when I hired in, they spent one whole day to do nothing put talk about the divorce rates and troubled families, kinda like a pre-warning. The good money comes with a price...Its just not for everyone, takes a special person to do this BS.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good looking truck man. i got the exact same wheels sitting in my garage waiting to go on my truck.

Last edited:

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
So yesterday I finally got my front hub replaced, thanks Rock Auto and I also removed my front sway bar. The bushings were squeaking and really getting on my nerves so since I was already working right there and its easier with the swaybar disconnected to work on the hub, cv joints, etc I just decided to remove the sucker. I've never ran them on my Ford's but wanted to do a little search on here before I removed them... And I've read several post where people say the truck will walk all over the road, sway uncontrollably around curves and high speeds, shimmy, etc.... BS. Truck drives just like it did before with very little noticeable difference. Overall happy with the move to take it off.