my custom center console build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks guys :) means alot!! still thinking of a way i could possibly mount it back to the truck. I had to re-adjust it a few times after hitting a few bumps while out wheelin' today..

Couldn't you just make a couple brackets and use the original console mounting holes already in the floor ?

Sent from somewhere in MN

MDOC111

Reaction score
Looks good!! Could you post the measurements that you used? Thanks!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
If you have access to a router I would try making it a little less boxy next time. Give her some shape!

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I have a router. But totally forgot to use it before I got carried away with the carpet. But maybe in the future i will smooth the edges. And ill try to get the measurements tomorrow after practice.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Couldn't you just make a couple brackets and use the original console mounting holes already in the floor ?

Sent from somewhere in MN

That was the plan. But it's going to be a pain in the ass. Hints why ive blown it off for awhile.. It does sit flush on the floor though. So not my biggest concern at the moment. But i will definitely have to tackle that ASAP