my bagged 1967 suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Big ass waste gate came in for the future turbo setup.

You must be registered for see images attach

Front frame/core support cross member painted and halfway installed. Just need some nuts and bolts, then I can bolt it, and the core support frame mounts back on

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Making custom truck parts... got the tools made to make the molds for the final products. These are standard size radio delete plate molds/tools, and a couple of custom ones being made. Not pictured/made yet, is a double DIN one for when I put a dvd/cd/radio in. The long one will be used to hold some extra gauges (once I go turbo), a dual usb charging port/cig lighter, and the ignition switch. The standard size one im not using. These are being made out of fiberglass, and are nice and thick/strong

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tool made for custom gauge/ignition/cig lighter/usb charging port, mounting panel

Final product is made. Just need to do a little fine tuning and a little pin hole filling.

fits where the stock heater controls, ignition, and cig lighter on a stock dash goes too. but mine is a flat surface in this area

Doing some mock up if a few things so I can figure some stuff out. Got the f-body dip stick tube bent to clear the headers... but looks like I'm gonna have to do something about the coil packs because the front ones shoots the spark plug wires into the header tubes. Guess I'll have to make some new brackets or something to move them around to somewhere else so the wires will clear the headers

Ignition switch hole cut, ignition modified, and gonna do the cig lighter/usb one next, as well as epoxying on some mounting studs

In primer. Need to sand it and do a little spot putty work, then it'll be ready for some satin black paint

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Decided to do a little bit of silver paint detail work. Painted a few nuts/bolts, the brake line between the master cylinder/proportioning valve, the hard lines on the r&p, and a few other small things. And also got the radiator core support mounts and bar bolted down

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Transmission painted the same color the 5.3 will end up (cast iron). Just need to replace a few more seals, add a drain plug to the pan, paint the pan, and it will be good to go... at least until I pull it again for a full rebuild, shift kit, and beefing it up to handle the turbo setup that's gonna end up on the engine

Trans pan cleaned, pan rail straightened, homemade drain plug welded in, and painted

Done... other than some clear coat, which will come when the engine is painted and clear coated

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Building a mounting bracket for the 5.3 ecm

and done... other than some paint. Might not use that particular rubber isolation mount either

Well... i lied a little bit. lol. i decided to add a few mounting tabs to the ecu mount before painting it. 4 of them for the cover im gonna make out of some abs plastic, and 2 of them to mount the under hood fuse block as well