My 99 Yukon Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Got these in last night! Had to swap out a couple of the step motors from my original gauges and solder the two contacts on the back but works great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score

Replaced the cheezy junk ebay clear corners with some quality ones that look like clear eom corners. The eBay ones cracked and all the chrome popped off the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score

Got my compressor and tank in for my air horns. I know it's messy... It's just temporary to see if that's the best place for it. Once I order a bigger tank, I'll need to mount it underneath the truck somewhere. If I get around to doing a tune and delete the stupid smog pump - the compressor will go there.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
that caddy center console looks great! the whole truck looks great! keep up the good work!

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
So I'm really on the fence with these new tails I got today... Not sure if I like them or not. I was hoping they'd be just a little bit darker. I hate seeing the inside of the tail lights and bulbs.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I think they look nice. If you don't want them I'll take 'em!

Sent from the Green Mile

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Ha thanks! I'm gonna run em for a while and see if they grow on me. The main reason I wanted this style is because the reverse lenses are much larger. Got some CREE led's ordered like I've got in the duramax. Makes it look like daylight behind me when I'm in reverse lol