my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
raise and lower smooth now.. no more clicking switches.
We have a custom shop here now that can do all kinds of awesome stuff :) Im haven some trick stuff made soon :) Cant wait!

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Cell phone vid... but can still see how much smoother 1/4 is over 1/2... I freaken love it! Got my tanks pin hole welded up also, so no leaks! Had a freaken check valve crap out, went and got a big rig air break check valve in town.. got home and hooked it up and snapped the leader hose off at the threads.. Got lucky and the new shop here let me get a new leader hose off his compressor.. with the check valve on it..lol Grrrrr... well, atleast now ive an awesome back up! Damn air break check valve from a diesel repair shop are a fraction the cost of an SMC or Rockstar, and they are built more tough.. Use the same rubber spring loaded stopper concept! The 3/8 check valve i got was only $14. And made for a rig, which compressor dont stop running on.. so ya know its good ;)

Any who.. heres my first ever crappy vid! :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Well, guess when ya click on pic it takes you to Photobucket and plays it... sorry.. was thinking itd play here.. oh well. Its a vid