My 98 Crew Cab Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RattlePuss

Reaction score
Some stuff that’s kept me busy a while. Been getting lots and lots of aluminum and stainless work for some reason

You must be registered for see images attach

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I should add my bias and my age is showing - Before my current truck I ran a 69 C10 BB that had 15x10 with 295/50 on 4 corners - I am a total sucker for small diameter wheels (15-17") with wide low profile moccasins on a street truck. There, I have said it - I feel better now :)

When there was just loving wife and I - kids came along and it had to go down the road - 454 and short geared - lots of fun off the line!

RattlePuss

Reaction score
Whatsup guys! Sorry I’ve been gone a while. Been real busy with my fam. Pops got diagnosed with cancer and been a rollercoaster ever since. He started chemo today so let’s see how that goes. I’ll keep you guys updated on the build. I’m looking into purchasing my sound system soon and debating what color to paint the truck. I don’t know if white, blue, burgundy, or orange lol