My 97

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Gorgeous truck. Are those headlights from RZ Custom Lights? If so, how do you like them and worth the money?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
I just looked them up now and it does look like they are RZ lights. But holy **** are they expensive! lol, But they are very cool looking, they kinda mimic newer vehicles.

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just looked them up now and it does look like they are RZ lights. But holy f*ckles are they expensive! But they are very cool looking, they kinda mimic newer vehicles.
I've been eyeballing them for a couple months now. Waiting a little while to see what people who have ran them for a while say about them. If they're good quality, I'd have no problem with the high price considering most headlights for our trucks are cheap chinese garbage that dull out and leak after 6 months. I love the semi modern look of them without going overboard. I'd really like to see a set with some projectors in them.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk