My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
i agree. the only thing i would change is take that dern john deere license plate off and replace it with an ih one!

Absolutely NOT! Leave that Deere plate on there. I'm going to cut one out on the waterjet sometime, just can't decide what I want it to look like.

Truck looks really good. I'm not a fan of bull bars at all, it does look really good on yours. Was wondering what the tow mirrors would look like on a stock height white truck....I have my answer. Nice looking truck overall!

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Absolutely NOT! Leave that Deere plate on there. I'm going to cut one out on the waterjet sometime, just can't decide what I want it to look like.

Truck looks really good. I'm not a fan of bull bars at all, it does look really good on yours. Was wondering what the tow mirrors would look like on a stock height white truck....I have my answer. Nice looking truck overall!
One made with the waterjet will be awesome!..I was same way when i got the towing mirrors it was my concern it wouldnt look right on the stock height but it came out better than i expected and i love it. thanks man

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree the gmfs treatment is lame and part of the reason I had to get away from GMFS, no personality. Conform or ban lol

And this is why I rarely ever go over there, usually only if I'm researching something & even then most the threads are full of BS instead of technical help. Its always do like so & so did, thats the best. Well what if I dont wanna be a cookie cutter look alike then what? They call your mods ugly, say it looks like crap & basically call you stupid for not being a stupid sheep like most of them. Especially if you dont have a $40k truck that rarely sees dirt, LOL.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
And this is why I rarely ever go over there, usually only if I'm researching something & even then most the threads are full of BS instead of technical help. Its always do like so & so did, thats the best. Well what if I dont wanna be a cookie cutter look alike then what? They call your mods ugly, say it looks like crap & basically call you stupid for not being a stupid sheep like most of them. Especially if you dont have a $40k truck that rarely sees dirt, LOL.
Exactly im on GMFS but as soon as i found this site ive pretty much pissed on GMFS i never get on it anymore like u said there was no help on there. This is the best site here with lots good help and good guys!