My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it just lik eit is, leave the chrome rockers, leave the chrome bull bar, all of it. As for white mirrors or handles, not sure maybe it would look better? I aint a fan of tow mirrors but if they work for you it's good. I might remove the impact strips/molding around the sides, but not sure. I know I'd leave the chrome alone though. I bought some chrome rocker trim and put on mine last year, still looking to buy a bull bar like that and side steps one day.

i agree. the only thing i would change is take that dern john deere license plate off and replace it with an ih one!

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just saw your truck in your sig had to check out some better pics, super nice you should be proud

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
just saw your truck in your sig had to check out some better pics, super nice you should be proud

thanks man, your truck is nice also, ive always loved black on these trucks.

Just2Sweet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NICE truck! I think it looks great exactly how it is. The wheels, chrome rockers, moldings, everything. I wouldn't change a thing.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I take it back. Some of these really pull it off. Hell you're pulling off the chrome rockers even but I still just can't stand the rockers themselves. That'd have to be the only thing I'd change is normal white paint there but it really is looking great. I agree the gmfs treatment is lame and part of the reason I had to get away from GMFS, no personality. Conform or ban lol I never really thought about what dirty said about the treatment on gm400's. Looks good only on black :hmm: makes sense.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truck looks great, i would just take the bull bar off (i'm just not a big fan of them anymore) other than that it looks awesome, i think the tires are the correct filment of the fenders to make the towing mirrors work (its one of those things if the tires are to small and don't fill the fenders enough they mirrors look like dumbo ears

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
although i did pull the molding off mine..but i still go back and forth on whether i like it or not and its been like 6 months

this^^^

If you take the rockers off be prepared for them to take the paint with them... i wouldnt have peeled mine had i known this.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
clear corners candied cranberry tails chrome smoothie cowl hood paint the part between the windows black and tint the windows

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Telescoping mirrors, nice. Also like the wheel selection.