My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
After months of waiting i finally got the gmt400 mirrors i had been wanting.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Your truck makes me miss my obs, I am a sucker for a clean ecsb I even love the chrome on the bottom of white trucks and some black ones.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your truck makes me miss my obs, I am a sucker for a clean ecsb I even love the chrome on the bottom of white trucks and some black ones.

i hope i can have my 95 that slick one of these days. im starting body work this week then gonna primer it and drive it like that till i get tired of it, then do a solid blue paint job.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Reminds me of exactly how mine was in it's stock height glory with chrome rockers and all.
I would:
Remove the rockers (obviously since I did)
Remove the chrome fender triim
Paint Mirrors white
Paint handles white
Paint corners white
Paint grille white
Cowl hood

lol basically doing all of the same things I did to mine I guess...but I think it's clean.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Reminds me of exactly how mine was in it's stock height glory with chrome rockers and all.
I would:
Remove the rockers (obviously since I did)
Remove the chrome fender triim
Paint Mirrors white
Paint handles white
Paint corners white
Paint grille white
Cowl hood

lol basically doing all of the same things I did to mine I guess...but I think it's clean.

This is called the GMFS treatment and normally looks like ass on an obs. That is unless it is black.
I will agree with one thing he said though.... cowl hood.
I hate completely white trucks with a passion.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:word: thats the thing i dont like about the "gmfs" treatment, makes em look to plain...(usually)

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
although i did pull the molding off mine..but i still go back and forth on whether i like it or not and its been like 6 months

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it just lik eit is, leave the chrome rockers, leave the chrome bull bar, all of it. As for white mirrors or handles, not sure maybe it would look better? I aint a fan of tow mirrors but if they work for you it's good. I might remove the impact strips/molding around the sides, but not sure. I know I'd leave the chrome alone though. I bought some chrome rocker trim and put on mine last year, still looking to buy a bull bar like that and side steps one day.