My 97 k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I wanna lift n tires but my parents said trucks not worth lifting so yeah
to me value is subjective to you it could be worth a cool million but to another person it is worthless and then another person says it is worth a few bands

imho if it is not too rusty save and get rough country kit imho it is the most bang for the buck

tybcr783

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
new mirrors are on I think it looks good
You must be registered for see images attach
Like the mirrors, if mine was a extended or crew cab i'd put on some NBS style tow mirrors like that, I think the OEM OBS tow mirrors painted black would look good on my truck but I got to search the yard for some

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Ok guys need some help her I fixed my obd2 port, no I have computer data, I have a scanner that reads ignition advanced timimimg(IAT) and the spark advanced, so my trucks IAT is about 26° 27° and my spark advance jumps around from 18° to 24° it's a new distributer. Maybe it's a tooth off, I'll have pictures of the live data tomorrow to upload, thank you so much

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Ok guys need some help her I fixed my obd2 port, no I have computer data, I have a scanner that reads ignition advanced timimimg(IAT) and the spark advanced, so my trucks IAT is about 26° 27° and my spark advance jumps around from 18° to 24° it's a new distributer. Maybe it's a tooth off, I'll have pictures of the live data tomorrow to upload, thank you so much
So what I'm trying to find out is do I need to find the divide difference between the numbers and what I get is the initial timing I'm not a computer electronic nerd so bare with me

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score

So what I'm trying to find out is do I need to find the divide difference between the numbers and what I get is the initial timing I'm not a computer electronic nerd so bare with me
I do not know about this but what I do know is that when you put in the distributor you have to be at +/- 2 degrees of advance and retard to not set a crank cam correlation code

Last edited: