My 97 2DR HOE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the exhaust done.

You must be registered for see images attach

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, I had someone else do the exhaust though, we don't have a bender lol.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score

That's a neat concept.

Put a little more work into the execution and it would be pretty BA.

If it were me, I'd bend up a brass surround that matched the grill impression and then braze the shells from the back into it in nice straight lines. Lop the shells off on a band saw once they're all brazed in so it fits neatly into the grill opening. Probably end up being about 1/2" thick. Then, braze a couple posts on the back and bolt it in the stock location.

If you want to get super fancy with it you can make it like an OEM domed emblem with that clear epoxy they use to seal up the tops of wooden tables with badges and what not buried in it.

Guaranteed people will ask you where you bought it.....you can smile and say "one of a kind, I shot it myself".

:)

Last edited:

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

That's a neat concept.

Put a little more work into the execution and it would be pretty BA.

If it were me, I'd bend up a brass surround that matched the grill impression and then braze the shells from the back into it in nice straight lines. Lop the shells off on a band saw once they're all brazed in so it fits neatly into the grill opening. Probably end up being about 1/2" thick. Then, braze a couple posts on the back and bolt it in the stock location.

If you want to get super fancy with it you can make it like an OEM domed emblem with that clear epoxy they use to seal up the tops of wooden tables with badges and what not buried in it.

Guaranteed people will ask you where you bought it.....you can smile and say "one of a kind, I shot it myself".

:)

Yeah, I've been meaning to redo it. I was just bored one day and curious about how it would look, the got rushed with the epoxy drying to fast. I have thought about the clear epoxy over all of it next time as well, at least that will keep me from having to use brass o on it all the time.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Couple pics from our cruise to Daytona. (St. Augustine because Dave broke his throttle cable)