My '95 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow, long time no update! Been awhile for a long time! Well, life happened! haha Been working a new job, which consumes most of my time. I work entirely too much. But that's usually the case isn't it?! Anyways, a little update on the truck. I had a bad frame on this truck, good ole salt got it and rotted it. It got pretty bad. Found a solid frame, and a couple other parts, and swapped everything over. So now this truck is completely rust free and solid. It'a amazing how much better it drives and rides going down the road. While I was at it, put a brand new front end on, and a new clutch and flywheel. I was right there so why not right? But right now I've been driving it around for a few weeks, feeling everything out. See what issues pop up and what doesn't. Only issue I ran into so far, is the A/C doesn't work. Compressor kicks on but cycles really fast. I'll have to figure out whats going on with that soon enough. But now that it seems that the truck is going good, time to plan out whats next for it. I'm thinking 6" lift with 35's and 4.56 gears. But we'll see what happens.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Latest purchase. Truck should be lifted next week. Then I'll get to see how bad 35's and 3.42's are lol

You must be registered for see images attach

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I have 4.56's waiting to go in, but need/want a new rear diff to go in with em. So I'll run the 3.42's for a week or two

Sent from my iPhone

SamCal36

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey tell me what u rpms you run going down the highway with the 3.42s an 35s?

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got it lifted! 6" lift on 35's. So far... I love it! But really needs a regear.

You must be registered for see images

I'll have more pics soon!

Sent from my iPhone

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great! Perfect stance for these trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk