My '95 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Spend most of the day waxing the truck. 3-step wax with clay bar. Paint felt like sand paper it was bad. Only managed to get about half the truck done today. Tomorrow Ill get the rest.

Heres a couple cell pictures of it.

Reflection in the roof:
You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Before I read I thought the reflection was an actual pic of the ceiling lol! Wish mine would shine like that!

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got around to getting new rims.

You must be registered for see images

I can finally get rid of those soft 8's on the truck now. These new rims weigh in at 18lbs each, while the soft 8's weigh in at 33lbs each. Should make a huge difference!

Sent from my iPhone

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you ever had problems with your window wiper? Mine work on and off

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope. No issues.

Had to work I the truck today, figured I'd see how these new rims would look on her.

Sent from my iPhone

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got my new rims mounted and put on the truck, even though it is a little dirty. I'll clean her up when the weather gets a little nicer.

Sent from my iPhone

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trucks lookin great man, what kind of paint did you use on the bowtie? Im sick of my black one, also what kind of spraywax did you try? Ive used lucas before but wasnt sold on it

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually for the bowtie I used some 24k gold paint I found at a hobby store lol scuffed it up, painted it, then cleared it. Best $3 I ever spent lol

I try and stay away from the spray wax. I tried some stuff, can't remember the name of it, but I didn't like it at all. I usually do the Mothers 3-step wax with clay bar. That works wonders! Although take a solid two days to get done.

Sent from my iPhone

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet, ill have to copy your bowtie. Lol. And i just use turtle wax, i drive down a dirt road everyday to work so it stays clean for at the most 2 days. So screw it!