my 95 chevy z71 daily

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
dont think ive ever posted pics of my 95 chevy z71 daily driver so here she is. ive had it for 2 years now, it has 210,000kms and also a brand new 350 5.7L crate motor along with dual dynomax exhaust, clear corners and clear park lights. plans for this truck are to keep it simple, tint, a 4 or 6'' lift with 35x13.50 with 20'' wheels, remove ugly decals behind rear 1/4 windows and remove the step boards once i repaint it in the spring. washing it is also on my list of things to do lol enjoy!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
thanks! its got a little bit of surface rust on the cab corners thats why the steps are staying till i get it to the body shop. im from vermilion, a town about 65kms west of lloydminster which is on the alberta/saskatchewan border. where abouts are you from?

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh ya i know where vermilion is. I'm from out by okotoks but im livin in Calgary right now to go to school.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice man, do you by any chance know a kid named reed fullmer from okotoks? He was my buddy who moved from vermilion and now lives in okotoks.

Name sounds familiar but i dont think ive ever met him. he probably went to the other high school in okotoks