My 95 Chevy Cheyenne "OL RED"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll fix the cab corners and remove that visor, get the holes and damage to the roof replaced with fresh sheet metal with the cab light holes pre punched in hopefully, rather have the cab lights than the visor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Forgot some info about the truck itself! It was 100% stock apart from a front end crank and oversized tires

Guy I bought the truck off was the original owner, he had the truck from brand new! He gave me majority of the maintenance papers from the dealerships which is sweet! Pretty rare to get a 20 year old truck off the original owner

It was taken care of pretty well, has typical rust like cab corners and front quarters, has one odd spot of rust I'll also have repaired, and I'd like to get the roof sorted, visor will be gone hopefully in the next year and it'll be all cleaned up rust wise

So my plans so far are:
- repair rust
-after repairs I want the 1st foot of the truck painted black or silver haven't decided
-swap a mildly built 350 in
-hopefully upgrade to a nv4500 at some point
-put bigger leaf pack in the rear/proper lift kit like a 6" but decrank to 4.5"

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Got my new tip installed, looks awesome and truck sounds awesome!

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck gets parked this weekend for the winter, added a tonneau cover and just been driving it In the meantime, after its parked I'll be swapping the seats out for one with a console, already have the parts, will be tinkering on it while it's parked in the garage

Also want to replace my bumper lights with these

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been driving the truck since it came out of hibernation, did the 4 high mod and added good mudflaps instead of the cheapos I put on in a hurry to avoid getting tickets, will post pics later

I plan on getting my seats installed this summer after I get some seat covers to help them last, also need new tires badly, luckily I only bomb around in this in the summer so they can wait a bit, planning on buying a duramax for hauling so that's priority over tires right now lol

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Not the prettiest truck but I’m gonna clean it up best I can and run it for a winter rig, keep costs down and less stress on my diesel, updates on my 95 have been very slow, transmission needs fixing so I’m gonna get to that and fixing the rust and add more pictures of both trucks