My 95 Chevy Cheyenne "OL RED"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I'm back again, when I first joined I had an old 94 sierra ecsb 4x4 used it as a daily and drove it all around the province super tough truck, loved it, it never got a thread as it was pretty beat up but she always got the job done and never let me down

Ended up selling it and replaced it with a 2002 ecsb SLE 4x4 which I got for a smoking deal

Was really missing my old 400, started looking at 400s and tried looking for a manual ended up finding the rig I bought

It's a 95 ecsb 4x4 5 speed has the 305 for now [emoji48] would like to upgrade it to a bigger motor and maybe a nv4500 aswell

Already done a few things here's when I got it:
You must be registered for see images attach

I removed some of the things I didn't need like the broken fog lights, faded front decorative plate, started cleaning it up

The grill was broken, lights original and faded so I upgraded the front end! And added HIDs!

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only thing major I've done is a rear end swap, I drove it 3.5 hours from where I bought it to home and it was fine, 2 days later *BOOM* rear diff grenaded [emoji32] found another one local to me and swapped them around no issues! Got it driving again in about a week (juggling life and fixing the truck sucked)

Here's some pics of the process:

Old diff^^ carrier smashed to bits

All bolted up!

New look

Brakes rebuilt

You must be registered for see images

Here's the carnage

I figure this shouldn't be able to sheer in half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Built my own cold air intake out of a V6 intake tube that deletes the silencer box and the intake from a '95 2500 with the 5.7, lacks the thermostatic flapper so more free flowing and looks awesome [emoji2]

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Bought some new seats for it, will be nice to have a console, can't wait to put them in

Truck has the straight bench right now

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Installed new magnaflow 11229 love it so far! Just need a tip now!

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Looks like a good buy. I was hoping to see a 14 bolt sf swapped in there lol. I like the mods so far though, keep it up.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
If you were closer, I would definitely buy your old split bench off you. Mine is identical but 1 piece.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When this diff dies I'll definitely be looking for a 14 bolt, it blew up before I even got it inspected, insured and registered so I was in a bit of a hurry! I really enjoy driving it, the new muffler sounds awesome, just need a tip and I'll be contempt with it for now

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you were closer, I would definitely buy your old split bench off you. Mine is identical but 1 piece.

Dang! I'll be looking to sell these seats, I hope I have good luck, I sold some seats identical to the ones I just bought but they were tan and the console was wiggly, much happier with the seats I bought the 2nd time haha