My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Nice There Not bad man There clean and will add that finsihign touch on your truck man. I love your truck man similar to mine. Just clean and classic looking. Id go with a bigger sidewall though. I love the sizes I have diameter wise. Perfect combo on a 4/6 is 245/50/20 front and 275/45/20 rear. Same side wall and diameter just wider out back.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
On the ground, it will need taller tires for sure, but overall pretty happy with the new look! I'm gonna have to either roll the rear lips or cut them back, since there pretty close to rubbing.
You must be registered for see images attach

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Too much fender gap up front, thinking about getting 3 inch drop springs to bring it down some.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Looks good man! It would look sweet dropped some more. I had 275-35's and 255-35's with my 4/6 and was planning on going 5/8 before I started bagging my 92, just to get rid of the gap. I like ol man rigsby's set up on fsc. I think he's got a 255-40 and 275-40 and it looks perfect with a 4/6