My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
our Maryland chapter is putting that show on... i wish i could go.

sucks about the sensor... hopefully it is/was an easy fix.
I need to order a new one, $100:(

I am glad to hear that you got to take it for a drive, and man I always like to help, that's what I am here for!
Thanks Phillip, I drove it more today but without the sensor I can't use my preset ride heights. Going to look at some type of stops so I don't break the sensors again.
Parking lot shot at Home Depot for one more fitting, had to change my pressure relief valve to 200psi, the 150psi one kept blowing when it reached that pressure.
You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That looks incredible!!! :) I didn't help much other than enjoying the progress and looking at pics of your nice work between here, fsc and gmfs :)

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
That looks incredible!!! :) I didn't help much other than enjoying the progress and looking at pics of your nice work between here, fsc and gmfs :)

Thanks man!

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Jmig why don't you just move the new sensor to a better spot so you don't lose your turning radus?

Looking good thow.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I'm going to rethink the mounting point. I was thinking about spinning it around but will have to rework the shock mount, we'll see. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Jeff, i wanted to share this pic with you since our tube routing is alike at the manifold. I used elbows off the manifold so that the tubing wouldn't have such as sharp turn to make coming off the manifold and kink the tubing or damage the PTC port on the manifold...... well........... yesterday one of my elbows blew apart. this makes twice in 6 weeks. I was the driver's side front both times. i had a spare union with me, i swapped it in, drove home slowly and carefully... i'm going to swap my plastic unions for brass or relocate the manifolds and eliminate the elbows all together.

April 14, 2014

May 31, 2014

Your elbows may be of better quality since mine were an eBay purchase (lesson learned, never again).

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Jeff, i wanted to share this pic with you since our tube routing is alike at the manifold. I used elbows off the manifold so that the tubing wouldn't have such as sharp turn to make coming off the manifold and kink the tubing or damage the PTC port on the manifold...... well........... yesterday one of my elbows blew apart. this makes twice in 6 weeks. I was the driver's side front both times. i had a spare union with me, i swapped it in, drove home slowly and carefully... i'm going to swap my plastic unions for brass or relocate the manifolds and eliminate the elbows all together.

April 14, 2014

May 31, 2014

Your elbows may be of better quality since mine were an eBay purchase (lesson learned, never again).

I'm glad you were able to get it off the road when it blew, I have been driving in the right lane when I can just in case:) I've had it on 95 and some local highways and it seems to be fine. Thanks for the heads up, I bought mine from Dustin at Gauge and they are Parker's I believe. I headed over to work on the truck for a couple hours and will take some new pics of what I have been working on.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I'm glad you were able to get it off the road when it blew, I have been driving in the right lane when I can just in case:) I've had it on 95 and some local highways and it seems to be fine. Thanks for the heads up, I bought mine from Dustin at Gauge and they are Parker's I believe. I headed over to work on the truck for a couple hours and will take some new pics of what I have been working on.

yours are better quality for sure then haha. Parker is a good brand.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Those are nice Phillip!

I had the truck back up in the air today to check things out after a driving it a few times. Here's the exhaust that was put on last Friday.