My 3rd GMT400, VERY slow build...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowreese26

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my 96 1500.
You must be registered for see images attach

It already had a new 5.0 motor put in by the PO when I bought it. Not the motor I would have put in, But the price was right.

I put the wheels on. 24" Foose Whips with Dub center caps, Because the Foose one wouldn't fit.

I have done a few things to clean it up. I took off the billet windshield wipers, ALL the stickers, Changed all the fluids to synthetic, new AC compressor, And the thing that really made it look a whole lot better, stock red tails.

It had some UGLY, dirty, fake carbon fiber tails when I got it. And today I washed her up And painted the billet 3rd brakelight cover. I think it came out pretty good.

Thanks for looking...

lowreese26

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My plans are red paint with black accents ie, grill insert, windows, wheels but not tails or headlights and markers. It looks good to me, but kinda played. Want to keep the lights stock looking exept for clear corners.

lowreese26

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just a before pic.

Different types of 20's, bald tires, gold pinstripe tape and stickers everywhere.
Terrible!!!!

lowreese26

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mean Grean gave me some inspiration last night (no ****)

This is what the plans are. Thanks Mean Green