My 2 Door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YeA HoE

Reaction score
Fellas what parts do I need to do the 00' Denali/Eski front ?

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
fenders, hood, grille and grille brackets off core support, bumper and bumper bar, lights and parking light sockets

YeA HoE

Reaction score
fenders, hood, grille and grille brackets off core support, bumper and bumper bar, lights and parking light sockets

Nice, and once I soure all those parts it should be simply bolt on right ?

Nice 2DR, it would sic with an esky clip!

Yea man, I have been throwing back n fourth the idea of either a Yukon front or keep it Tahoe.... Then I just said *** it lets do the esky/Nali with billet grille

YeA HoE

Reaction score
So i need some new bolt for my front seats. The previous owner that installed the NBS seats in my truck did some weird hack job and didnt install all the bolts needed to securly hold the seats down. Also some of the original holes for the OE seats are not being used and just open to the street below. I called the dealer and they told me that each bolt was almost 9 bucks... WTF ??? Do i need OEM bolts for this or can I just get some from like ACE hardware ?

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just put new seats in my rig and spent 4 bucks for bolts nuts and washers at lowes... Ill be damned if I spend 9 dollars on 1 bolt...

YeA HoE

Reaction score
I just put new seats in my rig and spent 4 bucks for bolts nuts and washers at lowes... Ill be damned if I spend 9 dollars on 1 bolt...

by any chance do u remember the size of bolt u used ?

Last edited: