My 1998 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
how much did the kicker door speakers run you i need some new ones in my truck.

cstiles90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sharp truck.im aiming for the same wheels just 16's.love the grren im stuck between having my truck black or that green when its repainted

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

sharp truck.im aiming for the same wheels just 16's.love the grren im stuck between having my truck black or that green when its repainted

Yeah these wheels have become insanely popular since I got them. There are a few sets around town, I still think they look great though.

Imo, go with black. The only problems black has is it shows dirt a lot, and it shows paint chips a lot. This color green is dark enough to where it shows dirt and rock chips just as bad. And black looks much better when done up right, so I say go with it. haha

cstiles90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Yeah these wheels have become insanely popular since I got them. There are a few sets around town, I still think they look great though.

Imo, go with black. The only problems black has is it shows dirt a lot, and it shows paint chips a lot. This color green is dark enough to where it shows dirt and rock chips just as bad. And black looks much better when done up right, so I say go with it. haha

ive only seen em on maybe 2 trucks here with the dc2s on em.ppl are starting to get into bigger rims on 4x4s now

.my truck is white. i cant keep it clean for nothing.i had a black blazer and it wasnt that bad.one of my old friends used to have the same truck as me but it was black.he totalled it tho.always loved the way that truck looked even stock it was sharp

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Man I've gotten lazy with this thread.

Let's bring it back.

I finished the sound system a while ago. Here are pics:
Amp rack cut out:
You must be registered for see images attach

Rack carpeted:

Amp mounted on rack:

H/U in.

Mmmm blue.

Sub box in:

Amp rack installed:

I hooked up blue LED's to my amp to hit when the sub hits. Here is a vid. Note that I have the gain turned down because I was still breaking in the sub. It hits much harder now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4StfOFzoUo
Unfortunately, after a while I got tired of thinking I was being chased by the police, so I mounted the LEDs under the dash for a cool spaceship look.

At the moment, I am waiting on my new box and subs to arrived. I'm going to run 2 CVR 10s at 400RMS. Should make for even better bass. Pics should be up by May. I believe I'll go wash and wax it today, so expect more pics to follow.

Later this summer I want to install a cam for better passing power. Stay tuned!

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Time for more *******.