My 1993 240sx V8 drift build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet looking s13. I was building a ls3 powered one a few years ago when I had to sell it due to financial reasons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks!

Yeah these things are definitely expensive that's for sure. I managed to get a pretty good deal on my swap though.

I got all this:

You must be registered for see images attach

For $1800!

VH45 w/ complete wiring harness

Z32 TT 5-Speed Transmission

Xcessive swap kit [Engine/tranny mounts, driveshaft]

Xcessive VH-VG transmission adapter plate

Xcessive VH power steering pulley kit

Xcessive Alternator relocation kit (hits the frame rail otherwise)

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
silvia front ftw! looks rad man. i prefer the hatch over the coupe, but yours looks good.

my next car will be an s13 or s14 with an rb26 :D

good luck and post pics!

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gah, I want an S13 240 so bad! None around here are in good shape and I couldn't bring myself to buy a car over a truck.

Awesome job on the build though! Glad to see you're swapping in a Nissan family motor instead of an LS. I can't stand LS motors in 240's for some reason.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gah, I want an S13 240 so bad! None around here are in good shape and I couldn't bring myself to buy a car over a truck.

Awesome job on the build though! Glad to see you're swapping in a Nissan family motor instead of an LS. I can't stand LS motors in 240's for some reason.
me too! all the ones around here are rusty or all jankey from "drift modzzz"

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I know a guy that built an ls6 kouki edition s14, always wanted a 240 but that beast of a wiring harness always drives me away haha