My 1990 Sport truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Yeah those are coming off quickly well as soon as I can find some 454ss wheels man those are hard to find tho???

its damn near impossible to find 454ss Wheels up here. :dunno:

Ironically i have the same swirl wheels on my F150 right now :lol:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice find. It'll be 100% better looking with some proper SS/Sport wheels even without doing anything else to it. :lol:

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice find. It'll be 100% better looking with some proper SS/Sport wheels even without doing anything else to it. :lol:

Yeah that's the Idea thanks I been looking and looking I will find them I found a few sets on Craigslist but some people never heard of shipping or paypal??? They think I 'm from outerspace when I tell them to ship them and I will pay them for shipping cause the two sets I found are really cheap so shipping I wouldn't mind paying it boggles thier minds OOOOH well!!!

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well found another great deal on 454ss/Sport rims I traded my old rally wheels from an old 88 model truck I had laying around in the garage so now I got me some 454ss sport wheels and they are nice and he thru in the 5th one for the spare tire so now my build will be complete will post pics soon!!!!

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well found another great deal on 454ss/Sport rims I traded my old rally wheels from an old 88 model truck I had laying around in the garage so now I got me some 454ss sport wheels and they are nice and he thru in the 5th one for the spare tire so now my build will be complete will post pics soon!!!!

*******! I need to find me a 5th Sport wheel for a spare too.