My 1990 k1500 slow build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So decided to pull the moldings off today, gonna need to start body work soon cause it looks bad.
start of the driver side
You must be registered for see images attach

Found this piece broken so i gotta pull out the welder soon.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Diggin the truck man! Can you post some pics of the 3" rc lift? Was it the one with new uppers and a diff drop, or just keys? How do you like it? Have you had any problems? Did you use the shock extenders or get extended shocks?

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Diggin the truck man! Can you post some pics of the 3" rc lift? Was it the one with new uppers and a diff drop, or just keys? How do you like it? Have you had any problems? Did you use the shock extenders or get extended shocks?

thanks man!
yea ill get some pics, its just the keys and blocks. its a little bouncy, i have stock shocks which is why its a little rough. i didnt used the shock extenders haha. and no i havent had any major problems with it. its really solid. i plan on doing the 4-6 lift in the future.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
thanks man!
yea ill get some pics, its just the keys and blocks. its a little bouncy, i have stock shocks which is why its a little rough. i didnt used the shock extenders haha. and no i havent had any major problems with it. its really solid. i plan on doing the 4-6 lift in the future.

Thanks man :cheers:

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
can you guys give me some opinions on my build im looking for some ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Super thread Jack^^^ lol

Welcome to the forum. You'll see me on here from time to time. Truck looks great. Not sure how I feel about the camo valance... I really liked how the truck was looking with the all black front end.
IMHO the Camos not bad I just like clean.
Hmmm wheres Jack with the introduction line? Scott take over with the traditional GMT400 Welcome. Oh wait maybe that's only for the chat thread.

Crewcab Steve

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can you guys give me some opinions on my build im looking for some ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hahha welcome to the site man!
lets see imo if it was my truck, i black out the wheels, color match my grill, black bow tie,
leave the bumper they way it is just clean it up really well.

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Super thread Jack^^^ lol

Welcome to the forum. You'll see me on here from time to time. Truck looks great. Not sure how I feel about the camo valance... I really liked how the truck was looking with the all black front end.
IMHO the Camos not bad I just like clean.
Hmmm wheres Jack with the introduction line? Scott take over with the traditional GMT400 Welcome. Oh wait maybe that's only for the chat thread.

Crewcab Steve
Very nice truck man i love crew cab!
haha the valance i did just to see how it looked, eventually im gonna pull it off.
No where is scott?? GET YER ASS over here!