mud grapplers are loud!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a buddy of mine owns a carlot and got traded in an 04 dmax yesterday. i went and rode in it today and it has nitto mud grapplers on it. them are the loudest damn tires ive ever heard! at 70 they sound like a 2 stroke dirtbike! just thought i would put this out there in case anyone was thinking bout buying a set. with the windows up and radio turned up you could still hear em plain and clear.

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
i havent either...just what read on these forums..apparently they suck...i take what i read with a grain of salt...because i read that my nankang(mud stars) mudders were garbage also, but they have been a great mud tire, good wear(20,000 miles and still have 40%), awesome traction in mud and snow, not so good in rain, but thats just the nature of a mud tire tread design...

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
i havent either...just what read on these forums..apparently they suck...i take what i read with a grain of salt...because i read that my nankang(mud stars) mudders were garbage also, but they have been a great mud tire, good wear(20,000 miles and still have 40%), awesome traction in mud and snow, not so good in rain, but thats just the nature of a mud tire tread design...

There's always a group of people who say that something you are interested in sucks, like most people who own Fords will tell you Chevy's sucks, OBVIOUSLY we all know that is untrue.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All the rig rockets around here run Mud Grapplers because apparently they look cool. Yes, they sound awful and I heard they are the gay offroad. I wouldnt like a tire like that for a long trip, Id be pissed after a couple of hours of that.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure how they are off road but on road they suck! but they sure do look good! Espeically on 20x12 wheels

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love my diggers.... they aren't too loud, rock in the snow, throw slop like champs and at 30 bucks cheaper per tire than the BFG aren't that bad price wise