Mom, Dad, I need a reliable car while attending college. In Canada.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The hell??? Rich ass. Piece of shiit I rather have my 400 and drop all that money in it

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That's kinda what I meant by the title! Lol!

Stupid rich family send the kid to school in Canada. They see the tourist post card pix. 'The Wilds of Canada'!
Fresh air & excellent Universities.
Kid needs a car to 'get places' & everything is so far apart.
They don't have a clue. Why does a college kid NEED a Lambo? Or a Ferrari, Porsche, Beemer. Whatever.
I have seen ads on C/L where these kids are offering $40,000.00/year, + a $10,000.00 bonus for anything above a 'B' average...
...to 'be' them! Assume their identity. Some include paid on-campus living 1/4's. For a year or all the way to 4.
Meanwhile M&D back home give the kid (their actual kid) a card on a Line O'credit.
Parents are lucky to ever see the bills. Handled by the family 'Corporation'.
M&D buy the car, kid buys a license. Seriously! Buys it!
Sleeps till noon. Parties all night. Fancy clothes. Rents party boats. Hosts raves in the huge old wharehouses. Gotta go fast to get to all those places!
Along with all the rest of the B.S. that goes with that.
You think that this is just a random story? Not around here. Some of these guys have actually been deported.
10 years after their original offense!
How are they even considered students after 10+ years of being here?
ICBC has just released info that there may be as many as 3-5000 bought licenses in the Vancouver regional area. They're guessing!
Lots of these people can't read or speak English. Don't intend to. Never will. They are not here to assimilate. The underground world that they've created is large enough where they will never have to!
But the street signs are IN English!
Or non-residents street racing in these exotics causing several deaths of innocent people either in other vehicles or standing at bus stops.
Cops here have just released FLIR footage of a Mercedes hitting speeds of 280kmh for about 10 miles, stopping, then turning around and repeating the other way. This includes crossing a major bridge both ways. With traffic. The helicopter pilot is heard to say, "There he goes! And I can't catch him. He's pulling away" The helo was doing 180kmh.

The kid's 18! Eightfreakinteen! Why does an 18 year old have a $300,000.00 car? What would he even know about driving it? Way too much car for 98.123 % of the rest of the world's drivers! That thing's a weapon in the wrong (inexperienced) hands.
M&D need a wake-up call. Sadly it'll be at someone else's expense.
18. Lambo. Two words that should never be used in the same sentence!

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's kinda what I meant by the title! Lol!

Stupid rich family send the kid to school in Canada. They see the tourist post card pix. 'The Wilds of Canada'!
Fresh air & excellent Universities.
Kid needs a car to 'get places' & everything is so far apart.
They don't have a clue. Why does a college kid NEED a Lambo? Or a Ferrari, Porsche, Beemer. Whatever.
I have seen ads on C/L where these kids are offering $40,000.00/year, + a $10,000.00 bonus for anything above a 'B' average...
...to 'be' them! Assume their identity. Some include paid on-campus living 1/4's. For a year or all the way to 4.
Meanwhile M&D back home give the kid (their actual kid) a card on a Line O'credit.
Parents are lucky to ever see the bills. Handled by the family 'Corporation'.
M&D buy the car, kid buys a license. Seriously! Buys it!
Sleeps till noon. Parties all night. Fancy clothes. Rents party boats. Hosts raves in the huge old wharehouses. Gotta go fast to get to all those places!
Along with all the rest of the B.S. that goes with that.
You think that this is just a random story? Not around here. Some of these guys have actually been deported.
10 years after their original offense!
How are they even considered students after 10+ years of being here?
ICBC has just released info that there may be as many as 3-5000 bought licenses in the Vancouver regional area. They're guessing!
Lots of these people can't read or speak English. Don't intend to. Never will. They are not here to assimilate. The underground world that they've created is large enough where they will never have to!
But the street signs are IN English!
Or non-residents street racing in these exotics causing several deaths of innocent people either in other vehicles or standing at bus stops.
Cops here have just released FLIR footage of a Mercedes hitting speeds of 280kmh for about 10 miles, stopping, then turning around and repeating the other way. This includes crossing a major bridge both ways. With traffic. The helicopter pilot is heard to say, "There he goes! And I can't catch him. He's pulling away" The helo was doing 180kmh.

The kid's 18! Eightfreakinteen! Why does an 18 year old have a $300,000.00 car? What would he even know about driving it? Way too much car for 98.123 % of the rest of the world's drivers! That thing's a weapon in the wrong (inexperienced) hands.
M&D need a wake-up call. Sadly it'll be at someone else's expense.
18. Lambo. Two words that should never be used in the same sentence!
Hahahah yea I get what your saying it's ridiculous. I remember when I was 18 I wanted a turbo for my scsb gmt800. Haha not no worthless Lamborghini

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Man, kids get everything they want now. Camaros and Mustangs for graduation and freaking Play station 4 for Easter. I was lucky to get my s10 for my first truck and then this K1500. Would I like to have a nice car still? Yes but I have to work for it and buy it myself.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Man, kids get everything they want now. Camaros and Mustangs for graduation and freaking Play station 4 for Easter. I was lucky to get my s10 for my first truck and then this K1500. Would I like to have a nice car still? Yes but I have to work for it and buy it myself.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ha dont generalize like that

sent from my outdated S3

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I'm 2 miles from the University of Buffalo. They are everywhere with new Mustangs and Camaros. A vette will pop up now and then, but mostly ricers. Mom and dad send them the cash, they build insane cars and then their found split in half on the interstate cause they were street racing and rear ended a tractor trailer.

But seriously? 18 and a $300K Lambo??? Must be nice!