MIssing plastic cap on door panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

merc_64

Reaction score
Hey all,

My right door panel is missing the little round plastic cap that the courtesy switch hits to push in. All I have is a hole; therefore, the switch wont push in and turn the lights off. Anyway, anyone know the actual name of that piece or what are y'all using as a replacement?

Thanks!

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure what year you have, but the GM part numbers are in the right column.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No worries. Here’s that one then. The color codes (24i, for example) in the part description would correspond to the same number on your RPO label in the glovebox.

They’re probably long since discontinued, but a Google search may pull up some options. Junkyards may be iffy as well, so getting creative with some fastener from a parts store may be in order.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For future reference, this site has the diagrams. You cannot order from them (and it’s a pain to navigate through sometimes) but it comes in handy.

https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/epc/chevrolet/

Something like this may work with either a thin bead of superglue or black butyl tape wrapped under the lip.

Last edited: