Mirror wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hobie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright guys, I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on buying some BAP mirrors, I do tow frequently with this truck, and the mirrors that I have on right now are falling apart due to 23 years of heavy wear. Now, my question is, what would be the best way to go about wiring the running lights AND turn signals. BAP sells a wiring harness for this, but they want $180 for the harness that makes the lights full brightness on running lights, and then blinks for the turn signal. I'd imagine there would be an easy way to wire up a relay or two that would allow the same function for a fraction of the price. If anyone could give me pointers, I'd appreciate it

Signal & running light 2.0 is what I'm after, but they want $180 for it
You must be registered for see images attach

Hobie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you for the thread response, but not exactly what I'm looking for. I've already tracked down the wires I will need to install these things, but I'm looking for ideas on how to wire the turn signals and running lights. Maybe run a 5 pin and 4 pin relay against the turn signal and running lights respectively. But im still not quite sure if it will even work quite yet. Still doing some research and drawing up diagrams

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you for the thread response, but not exactly what I'm looking for. I've already tracked down the wires I will need to install these things, but I'm looking for ideas on how to wire the turn signals and running lights. Maybe run a 5 pin and 4 pin relay against the turn signal and running lights respectively. But im still not quite sure if it will even work quite yet. Still doing some research and drawing up diagrams
Did you ever find someone on here building the harness

Hobie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you ever find someone on here building the harness
Not yet, was going to pull the trigger on buying a set of base model BAP mirrors, but then I bought another project. I'll mess with them when the new truck is done

Reaction score
If you havent figured anything out on it yet. I used some diodes i found online called blinker genie2. Works great and if you already have the mirrors wires up all you have to do is run the wire to your light switch, turn signals for mirrors, and ground them