Mild Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
your tbars may have been cranked before, ive never seen that flex from an ifs truck before so your bars are probably toast and with your 1/2 turn its not lifting its just screwing with all your angles.

The front end dont look all that flexy to me, the rear will still flex like that tho

Triplel40

Gear Jammer
Reaction score
your tbars may have been cranked before, ive never seen that flex from an ifs truck before so your bars are probably toast and with your 1/2 turn its not lifting its just screwing with all your angles.
Wouldn't surprise me....I've actually got a set of 3/4 ton tbars sitting in the garage that I need to stick under it, but it's a pain in the ass to do if you don't have the tbar tools, so they continue to sit

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Granted, it was quite a few years ago when I initially tried to crank them, so I may be full of cr*p because I can't remember correctly. Anybody know the stock measurements? Maybe I am cranked more than I think

My fender height is at 37" full crank

Triplel40

Gear Jammer
Reaction score
Well crap....mine aren't even the same....I've got 36" drivers and 35" passengers with 235/85/16

But my rears aren't even so that's probably screwing with it too.