Measurements for 3500 Badge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, my truck was repainted before I bought it and they put the 3500 badge in the wrong spot. I want to put in back in the body line where it belongs, since it’s a dually. Can any of you other dually guys get a measurement from the front of the door to the emblem?
You must be registered for see images attach

I’m thinking about putting the Silverado cab emblems back on too. Anybody have measurements for those? I was thinking these might look good on the truck.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Don't have measurements, but it goes about 2" back from the leading edge of the door...about the same distance as the trucks where the badge is mounted in the body molding below that line (when equipped.)

Here's a really useful picture, right? :D

The Silverado badge goes just above the upper body line - maybe .5" at most. On an extended cab it goes towards the rear of the pillar; on a crew cab you have a lot less room and it probably looks best centered.

Richard

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So long as it’s in the ballpark, that’s good enough for me.

To be honest, I didn’t even know the door badge was wrong until I started digging around on this site. The way it is now drives me nuts, and looks all wrong.