LS swap questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really want to drop a newer 6.0 into my 90 rcsb. I've been looking on eBay and other sources and have been able to find a lot of full drop outs with engine/tranny/wiring harness/by wire gas pedal/ecm...and whatever else they say I need to do the swap. Now,my question to any of you that have done this, is what kind of problems am I going to run in to? Will the lines to my ac compressor fit a newer compressor? Do you have any pictures of where to stick the ecm and wiring? I know they make motor mount adapters,so that's not an issue. But is the drive shaft I have gonna be compatible with the newer transmission? I currently have the tbi 350/700r4 setup. Basically, this thing is still my daily driver, and I want to be fully prepared, so the swap can be as seamless as possible. I'd like to get it done in a weekend. I'm sure there's already threads on here touching base on this, but my computers down, and I'm doing all this on my phone, so it's kinda a huge pain in the ass to sift through all of them. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Shaun