LS motor cathedral port truck intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have actually already got a new intake and installed it, and yeah I could have run a ls1 intake but they make less torque than the truck intake so I didn't want one of those.

jantzer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM me if you want a ported throttle body. I will give you a good deal on one.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
well you coulda went with a fast intake, its a little expensive but i heard great things.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
well you coulda went with a fast intake, its a little expensive but i heard great things.
Yeah I would love to run the FAST truck intake, but the 1200 + other odd's and ends was too much for this time around, but it would be nice, plus my next upgrade in a few year's will a 454LSX block with twin's.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
496, don't be a ***** haha. But the biggest lsx motor i would run would prolly be a 427 cause that's all i would need in anything. and i was figuring you could get the ls fast intake for cheaper.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
i thought i heard of more gains but meh, ive heard of people carefully porting intakes.