LS motor cathedral port truck intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a stock truck intake manifold for cathedral port head's can be off of a 4.8, 5.3, or 6.0 LS motor, just need's to be not broken or cracked, let me know if you have one laying around, thank's!

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i can get one how soon you need it.. also for DBW or DBC? there a little different only the throttle cable braket mount..

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I need a DBC one but the early DBW ones still have the mount's for the cble bracket and I have heard it's possible to mod the later ones to fit but I haven't actually done it yet, do you have any idea how much it would be by chance? Thank's

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no but i will make a call in the morning and let you know..

i have the 06 DBW intake on mine but put a cable TB on it, the only deal is it just has one insert for the braket.. the 3 mounting holes are there but 2 of them dont have the insrets for the bolts.. this is one thing on my list i need to fix this week.. any ideas??

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cool didnt think to pull some out of a old intake lol... i got 2 on the intake that will not be used i will see if i can get them out..