Lowering kit with exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
do you have 6" of clearance over the axle, and between the exhaust and the ground?

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 6" drop on rear of my silverado with individual pipes all the way back( I call true duals) over the axle and I do not have any problems at all with it. any lower than 6".. the axle prolly start hitting the exhaust.
You must be registered for see images attach

Only picture I have of the rear dropped from the back. So you are running 3" pipe for whole exhaust?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
look through my build thread at the pics with my bed off you can see how my exhuast is kicked around

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Im running 3 inch you just wont be able to run a spare as long as its kicked up over the axles it will be fine

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
you'll be find as long as you have enough clearance above the rear axle.. might have to shorten those tips though. Mine lived hard what time i had them on the truck...

You must be registered for see images attach

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Why would shortening the tips affect anything? i like the look of them sticking out alittle .lol i was thikning worse comes to worse, ill cut the bumper alittle, sort of like the new Dodge rams.