lowered with 20k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That beautiful!!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Buy it Geoff!!

Last edited:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Ok, am I the only one that HATES the small wheel/tire combo that lowered guys have to run up front. You have this huge wheel well and then little tiny wheels and tires. It always bugs me. Reason #4755 I won't be lowering my truck.

At least, not that much. :secret:

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Ok, am I the only one that HATES the small wheel/tire combo that lowered guys have to run up front. You have this huge wheel well and then little tiny wheels and tires. It always bugs me. Reason #4755 I won't be lowering my truck.

At least, not that much. :secret:

This.

I really hate those wheels that are on that thing. Especially with those 80's-tastic propeller center caps.

Other than that, I'd love to have that truck.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You don't have to run tiny wheel/tire combo up front if you lower properly and choose your wheel/tire properly, paying a lot of attention to the backspacing. This much drop takes roughly 5.5" of backspacing on an 8.5" wheel. These are 255/45/20's which are actually slightly taller AND wider than factory 235/75/15 (though this truck being a C2500LD actually had 225/75/16's which are still roughly the same height as the 20's I'm currently running.)

You must be registered for see images attach

I really hate those wheels that are on that thing. Especially with those 80's-tastic propeller center caps.

It is a very clean truck but those little wheels and the fake knockoffs are stuck in the 80's, like totally dude! :D

Richard

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That truck looks like it was customized when it was new, back then people were just starting to run 17's and 18's but the old guys wouldn't follow the trend.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo