Love this site!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnyathm1

Reaction score
Hello all!! I am a new found enthusiast to the truck world. Don’t get me wrong, I have always loved trucks…started out with my 76 Chevy full size, then I moved onto my 87 Chevy short bed, and now I am in the process of rebuilding (my first build and my daily driver) a 92 Chevy extended cab 4x4. My friend Chris turned me onto a whole new world out there concerning trucks, and I have to tell ya…there is so much out there that I find it a little bit overwhelming. Gear ratio, types of lift kits, the pros and cons of stock vs. custom…all new to me. Having said all that, I am like sponge and I aint afraid of getting dirty and greasy to make the build just right. I will post some pics as soon as I can so you’all can take a look at what I got. I look forward to many interactions and advice….this seems like a great site with a killer membership that is eager and willing to help out a joe that is new to the game.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! This is a great site. Especially, for the OBS owners.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Im on a few of the other chevy sites and this is my favorite and IMO the best one out there

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975