Losing hope

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorthState

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@KamenRider_1500, did you ever find out where all the juice was going over night? I drove mine in a Friday and by Wednesday the battery was kaput. I’ve had my battery tested as well and pulled all the fuses measuring with DVM and haven’t doubt it yet. I’m interested to hear what your verdict is.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well,I'm way late to this party but;
1, Blown fuses don't make batteries go dead overnight,y'all can take that right out of the equation.
2, Things like glovebox lights,dome lights,visor lights,brake light switches and underhood lights do kill batts. overnight,always the first thing to check.
3, The alternator almost always works at Autozone,they're checking for charge,not for draw. The test for that is to remove the charge wire and see if the batt. dies.
4, You guys that install aftermarket stereos and boom boxes make sure you wire it right and strap up your wiring so it's not flopping around and getting rubbed raw.
After you have checked these conditions then break out your ammeters and start unplugging or disconnecting components until the needle drops.