Looking for Pictures of Cadillac Lights in OBS trucks....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ever see what a piece of porcelain can do to a vehicle's window? A piece off of a broken spark plug, 1/2 the size of a dime, thrown moderately hard, will cause the window to literally explode. Thieves know this. So do the cops. I keep a piece in my console. Just in case I need to help someone that's been in an accident get out of their car. Or to get out of mine.

http://youtu.be/SYnjz_HmfBI

I had a buddy tell me about this back in the day, but had never seen it.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got them wired in and finished the installation!!! It was so nice to be able to drive my truck again.

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
All this done in 2.5 months. In your shop @ home. In your spare time. Wow.
And I've been driving my '98 for 6.5 years, original paint with a bunch of 'Mall Cruiser' dents, dings, scratches, & scrapes, on each & every panel. I wish I had the equipment, knowledge, & talent to do this.
I even did a complete custom interior in a '56 Ford Vicky for a guy, in trade for him to do the body work on my truck, who then did a midnight disappearance, never to be seen again, as soon as I had finished his car. 130 hours invested for no return. Told his brother (who hates him, too) that the next words he'd hear from me, would be "Batter UP!"
I so wish I could do body work like this.
Do you paint, too?

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man... that sucks!!! I would definitely be on the lookout for that guy!

I seem to make alot of spare time for myself, because my wife likes her TV Shows, but mainly because there is a beer fridge in the garage and I REALLY LIKE BEER!

:cheers:

I have never done anything to this extent before. I had fixed a couple trucks when I was younger that had hail, but that was under the guidance of my father. Everything that I have done hasn't been that difficult, just more intimidating than anything. It is hard to convince yourself that you are capable of doing something till you dig in and go for it... then you have no choice! :)

I have painted a sportbike before but that is the largest "paint job" I have ever done. It came out great and I "think" I can paint my truck, but I am not sure if I will spray this one or pay a professional... I would hate to get it wrong.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looking good!!!! but depending on how strict the laws are where you live & the person giving the inspection, you may not pass. most states require side markers. since these can't be seen from the side, like you can factory tails, they're technically illegal.

Got it inspected today... passed with flying colors. No questions asked!