Looking for cassette player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hartwell

Reaction score
Really like the OEM cassette deck/radio/booster look. Wondering if anyone has any of these they’d like to let go of (working condition of course). If not anyone know of a head unit that plays cassettes that’ll fit? Thanks

‘93 Sierra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Not the response you wanted but I'm leaning that way myself. Hate reaching all the way over to change stations and I'm not going to find a way to integrate a sub or oversized speakers in the truck. So, I'm thinking of buying a head unit online that is like factory but has been modified to accept an auxiliary plug and then also looking for the tape deck with equalizer to go in the center of the dash. This way, all of my controls are within reach. Need to see about finding those JBL 4x6 plate speakers as for stock replacement, it doesn't get much better than that without spending a boat load more money. Might have to make one myself if possible..

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really like the OEM cassette deck/radio/booster look. Wondering if anyone has any of these they’d like to let go of (working condition of course). If not anyone know of a head unit that plays cassettes that’ll fit? Thanks

‘93 Sierra

I just took the factory unit out of my 94 burb, as far as I knwo the tape deck was still working when I took ti out, everything else was. PM me an address and i'll just give you the old head unit/tuner/tape deck combo.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just took the factory unit out of my 94 burb, as far as I knwo the tape deck was still working when I took ti out, everything else was. PM me an address and i'll just give you the old head unit/tuner/tape deck combo.

I've also got the center panel for the dash where the tape deck goes, had to put in a new one to accommodate the new radio. It is red, more like burgundy, I can throw it in as well if you need it.

Hartwell

Reaction score
That would be fantastic!

Camp1

Reaction score
I have one out of my 93 with the EQ was working when removed. Reconstructing the entire dash and was going to take it to the swap meet later this month. Email me at [email protected]. I will take paypal and ship if you are interested.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one out of my 93 with the EQ was working when removed. Reconstructing the entire dash and was going to take it to the swap meet later this month. Email me at [email protected]. I will take paypal and ship if you are interested.
I already gave him mine, the above post made it sound like Derek might be interested though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo