Long tubes on a 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SamCal36

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I have a 97 gmc k2500 with a 5.7 an I am wanting to put a set of long tube headers on it so get the most out of my 5.7 does anyone have a set on a truck I could see how far they hang or if they are in the way of anything? I am looking at a set of pace setters
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hutcheh

Reaction score
I'm putting a set on my 99 k2500, but I don't know what name they are. I tried eyeballing it and they look pretty tight but it looks like the long tube headers should fit.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SamCal36

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will they hang below the frame ?

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Just remember too that your going to get what you pay for. Those will look good until snow falls then they'll be rusty junk next spring. I would compare headers on Summit or Jegs, get heavy guage tubes and flanges with a good finish like ceramic. They'll last long, have less installation problems and will perform well and look good for years to come.

SamCal36

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This pace setters have 4.5 stars on summit eBay is just where I found them cheapest