LMC chrome inside door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loweredd

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these out? The rear passenger door handle broke on our crew cab, and now with 2 kids in the back, we really need the door to open. I'm sure they are China made, but are they worthwhile? Sturdy?

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What year? I had a set of 88-94 chrome handles off of ebay and they both didnt last that long.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I installed a set of those in a truck I did a bunch of work on they were from LMC they were good and I know hes never had a problem with them

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I installed a set of those in a truck I did a bunch of work on they were from LMC they were good and I know hes never had a problem with them

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but what were your experiences with any of the 88-94 handles?

99 burbie

Reaction score
I installed chrome handles in my 99 burb. They were purchased on e-bay through a company called TNA Auto Parts, Good quality parts didn't take long to install and the had a good price, they averaged about $9.00 each.