Little bit of work please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the wheels and tires came to 1507 and the tires were 229 a pop.... IM too friggin tired to do the math out, but under 500 thats for sure. And yes they are 16x8, but I specifically asked for 10" and these are what I got. They will work though.

16x10's would stick out a lot more correct? Or does the backspacing determine that?

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
back spacing determines some of it. But I have 0 offset meaning my wheels bolt up in the center of the 8". If you kept that offest, a 10 would stick out an added inch. If you kept the 4" back spacing, then they would stick out 2 extra inches.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HUUUUUUUUUGE bump! But I am in need of a few more things! If someone could lift my truck 6" and put these wheels on with bigger tires would be greatly appreciated. Or any other eagle wheels you like as I get them for next to nothing through our distributor. Oh and btw, the running boards and bed rails are off haha.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man! Haven't don't much to it but got some ideas to make it look a little better.