List of Local Tuners/Dataloggers/Broken Down Help near you

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
Got the idea for this thread from another forum I used to be on years ago. Didnt see one of these over here, figured I'd give it a shot. Should be a good sticky.

Please post in this thread if you have the equipment needed to help others do some datalogging or tuning for our vehicles. List what you have and optionally what experience you have. Obviously list you location as well, including country, maybe even general availability.

Also post if you'd be willing to help another member if they break down near you. Jump start, gas run, parts run, etc.

For anyone looking, just search the thread with the thread search tool or scroll around. If you cant find anything then post yor location and what kind of help you are looking for.

I'll start off to give an idea and general format of what to list. Feel free to add any catagory if it seems fitting.

Location: Essex, MD, USA (home), Washington DC area during weekdays (work)
Availability: Scattered evenings during the week, most weekends.
Experience: 22 years in automotive, 6 years in industrial/commercial equipment (as of July '14)
Equipment:

OBD1: Lots of paperclips for reading codes. Moates APU1 for datalogging, tuning, chip burning, emulation. ALDLDroid and TunerPro RT to go with the APU1.

OBD2: Cheapy scan tool. Torque Pro (android app) and bluetooth adapter for scanning and datalogging.

General: Too many tools. Oscilloscope for advanced diagnostics.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sorry didn't see this I'm in the cedar falls ia. Area have no tuning ability but I have a scan tool to clear codes etc. I'd also be willing g to help with any roadside emergencies