Line X Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im kinda conscious about extra weight, it starts to add up and pretty soon youre toting around an extra 500lbs, but farmers bolt on 300lb bumper/bullguards, so to each is own, I suppose.

I'll be curious if you have any panel gaps left after an 1/8th to 1/4 material poured on. Guess it will depend on how well its done also.
10+ years later and it’s pretty darn mint. There are rock chips above the linex but nothing has damaged the linex so far. This truck has been daily driven off road on pipelines as a work truck in mud snow, etc ever since it was new. I retired it from working duty only last year.

Attachments

• IMG_4236.jpeg
    IMG_4236.jpeg
    376.7 KB · Views: 11

Sean Sills

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
10+ years later and it’s pretty darn mint. There are rock chips above the linex but nothing has damaged the linex so far. This truck has been daily driven off road on pipelines as a work truck in mud snow, etc ever since it was new. I retired it from working duty only last year.
That is Line X brand correct?

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have used alot of Raptor in truck beds where it belongs. Adding their grit or even silca sand to the last coat makes it look better. I have never liked it on the outside of a truck, even worse of it's tinted. A good way to make a decent truck look redneck.

KansasOBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am definitely going to take it to professionals.
I would still have some concern, even with "professionals". Ive seen the cut lines around tailgates, and bed edges. Just make sure they at least have some clue. Just because a dude has been shooting the beds everyday for years, doesn't meant its not a whole different animal when coating a whole truck. Enough coats of just paint on a vehicle, and things can start to get messy as it is with gaps.

Sign me up for redneck lol!!! yeee
Random story, my dad always used to have "Redneck" stamped across the back of his belt, and I continue the tradition.