Like new 96-97 storage box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was recently able to find this very nice factory option underhood storage box, with an equally nice lid. Since I learned about these neat items from y'all on this forum, I'm letting y'all have first crack at it. If it hasn't been sold by the 18th of this month (February 2021) there's a swap meet in Conroe, Texas at the county fairgrounds that weekend that I'll be at. This box( and the other truck bits I have for sale) will be going to the meet ( in or behind my Burb).

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
This box includes the bolt and washered nut that you'll need for installation. The lid has a perfect hinge on it; this is why these are so hard to find.
$75, free shipping to forum members.
Edit: didn't go to Conroe ( stupid polar vortex) but should be at the Houston, Texas Traders Village auto swap meet, March 13--14.

Last edited:

F4U-1A

G-Damn Blackfly season is here.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This box includes the bolt and washered nut that you'll need for installation. The lid has a perfect hinge on it; this is why these are so hard to find.
$75, free shipping to forum members.
Mine looks newer in my 1996. LOL. I remember I had to remove it once to replace a cracked (winter) windshield fluid pump. I store my heavy gage jumper cables in it.